CUSTOMER CARE / OFFICE MANAGER - Full time or Part time (minimum 3 days per week)
We are looking for an exceptional creative and positive person to join our small head office team in North London (near Alexandra Palace / Wood Green).
The working hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. We are happy to consider a part time role too, as long as it is a minimum of 3 days per week.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Exceptional phone manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous Customer Service experience, ideally in fashion
* Problem solving ability, high attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritising
* Proficient IT and numeric skills
* Excellent team management skills
Qualities & Attitude:
* Positive, proactive, commerically astute
* Interested in design, the making of products, production processes
* Flexible and adaptable to change
* Highly organised with a sense of urgency
Please send your CV with a brief covering note to email@example.com
Salary rated according to experience /on application.
INTERNSHIP (6 MONTHS)
A 6 months /paid internship is currently available. If you are interested, please email your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE POSITIONS (Permanent, Part-Time, Freelance)
We are always looking for passionate, talented people who love our brand. If you are interested in a position in Customer Service, Production, Graphic or Web design, please send your CV along with a brief covering note to email@example.com