CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR - full time
We are looking for an exceptional creative and positive person to join our head office team in North London (near Alexandra Palace / Wood Green).
The position is full time, available from June/July 2019.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Exceptional phone manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous Customer Service experience, ideally in fashion
* Problem solving ability, high attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritising
* Proficient IT and numeric skills
Qualities & Attitude:
* Positive, proactive
* Interested in design, the making of products, production processes
* Flexible and adaptable to change
* Highly organised with a sense of urgency
* Ability to handle pressure
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment as part of a team
Additional Creative Skills (not essential):
* able to write product copy
* basic photoshop skills
* interest in photography
If you love what we do, please email your CV along with a brief note to firstname.lastname@example.org
6 months /paid internships are regularly available. Feel free to enquire.