WEB CONTENT & OFFICE ASSISTANT
We currently have a vacancy for a Web content /Office assistant. The right candidate must have Photoshop, In-Design and basic repro skills. A graphic design background and a good eye for photography would be beneficial.
1. Web content management - updating the site with new products, copy, images
2. Product copy - write interesting, accurate and searchable product descriptions
3. Customer services - answer telephone & email queries
4. Social Media -update on a daily basis with fresh content
5. Designing & planning basic newsletters with the marketing team
6. General admin, help organise press loans, photo shoots, samples, new collections, couriers etc
The right candidate must have the image management skills as indicated in the job description, be social media/technology savvy, have outstanding writing skills, be eloquent, hands-on, hard working and as passionate as we are about what we do.
If you are interested, please submit your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary - upon application
Availability - from March 2015