CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATOR / AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 2017
£ on application
3 days a week / or full time
We are looking for a Customer Service Operator who can provide exceptional customer service and contribute to the office by being positive, respectful and helpful.
You will need the following:
* be an excellent communicator on all levels, on the phone, in writing, with customers and suppliers
* you need a strong, friendly, confident voice
* promptly answer calls / emails to ensure high levels of productivity & service
* contribute to the overall improvement of customer services by reviewing existing procedures and suggest improvements
* deal effectively and politely with complaints and ensure customers receive excellent service. Keep customers informed of progress. Provide feedback to improve procedures.
* obtain an in-depth knowledge of our brand, product, online shopping procedures to advise customers well
* flexibility in providing support and cover, work closely with production
* general admin tasks
* being able to work additional hours, especially during sales peak times
* you need to be a team player that works well with others
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org