Social Media Internship (paid/6 months)
Start: March 2016
* Create weekly content for our blog and features
* Write daily social media features and updates
* Manage queries on social media
* Office admin & Customer Services
* Analysis of data through Google Analytics
* Confident, enthusiasitc with good communication skills on the phone
* Strong editorial and writing skills
* Photoshop, basic retouching, Indesign, Excel, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Salary upon application.
We are always looking for talented people.
If you are interested in a temporary Internship or permanent position in Customer Services, Web content management, Marketing or Graphic design, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.